Law Office of Matthew Vance, P.C.
Helping real people with real injuries get the compensation they need.

What Do You Do When A Driver Doesn’t Have Auto Insurance To Cover Your Injuries?

If you are injured because of a negligent uninsured driver, where do you turn for help? Your own uninsured motorist insurance (UM) should cover your medical expenses and other losses, but you may find that your insurance company will oppose your claim.

Auto insurance claims are complex and, unfortunately, some insurance adjusters practice in bad faith. Even your own company will cause delay tactics and may not tell you about all of the coverage that is available to you.

You may need to know when you can “stack” insurance coverage or when you may be entitled to punitive damages from your own insurance company because of the reckless, willful or wanton conduct of another driver.

A Former Insurance Defense Attorney To Help You

At Law Office of Matthew Vance, P.C., attorney Matt Vance in Albuquerque understands insurance coverage and can help you determine what you are entitled to and from what source.

Matt spent many years working as an insurance defense attorney. He has a unique understanding of how insurance companies and adjusters operate and how, at times, deny or delay rightful claims.

Let him advocate for you and help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.

Contact Matt Vance Today

Contact Matt Vance in Albuquerque to arrange free consultation today. He can talk with you about your own policy – and whether your policy included underinsured coverage – and other legal recourse options.

Free consultations are always provided. Call 505-445-1604 or send an email.